Cave Canem
[html]

300+

The little scarred boy seemed happy in his new home, though if Io wasn't able to read into his words so much, he would have almost seemed sad. Though she couldn't blame him. No mother should treat their child so badly. A little hypocritical perhaps, seeing as the majority of her children had died.

A soft chuckle escaped the hybrid woman, 'I doubt the wolves round here agree with you', she joked, picking up a pot and scraping of a spot of dirt with her long black nails. 'But I suppose for us coyote breds, it's a haven from all the unworthy'. Again hypocritical, seeing as Io had slept with many a wolf to get by in life. But that was business, she would never truly love a wolf again after Iven, and that had only been a whirlwind romance, doomed to end.

Io shrugged, 'I was not assuming that, I was stating help does not come unrewarded. If you refuse to dine with me, then Sarajevo will definately be happy enough to show you how he works'. Silver eyes fell on Sarajevo, who looked at his half built cage and then up to his mother, then over to Makhesthai. 'I guess I could show you' he said shrugging. The boy wasn't as socially awkward as he came across, but he had only just started to be comfortable with having the other male in the room and spending a lengthy, undetermined time span, teaching him how to craft cages and modify them into traps.

Moving to the abaft of the cave, Io looked around. 'Everything looks in it's place now'. Pausing and turning back to the child, she smiled, 'Thank you for your help'. It was nice to have someone to help, Sarajevo was close to finished another cage trap and had no time to help, so perhaps it was fate that the scarred boy had entered her cave.

<style type="text/css">
.grassblack_07 b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.grassblack_07 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.grassblack_07 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.grassblack_07 {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color:none; background-image:url(http://img714.imageshack.us/img714/3305/grassblack.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 10px 0px 25px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#111111; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread