Two Steps Behind
[html]

At the sound of his name the raven woman perked up just a bit, the smile on her face growing more than it had been before. "Vegetarian Shark." She said, almost as if she'd known him for quite some time. "Phoenix told me a bit about you when I first came here, actually, I think I recall seeing you in their den when the pups were born, now that I think about it." She could have been wrong though, she'd spent most of her time with her attention of the new family that she could have been mistaken. It was to late now though, she supposed, and she hadn't known his name back then so it was likely she wouldn't have been able to figure out who he was anyways. There was now a chance to get past that though.

"I was Omega of Syemv before I came here. Every one of them seemed to wander away, those who were still around headed this way just as the few from Aremys did. Dierdre is still here, I can tell, but I've yet to find a strong scent that might lead me to Queen Emo." Physe, she left out of it, having already heard the news of his passing. Her attempt to offer a bit more information about herself had only led to babble about things that probably didn't matter at that moment. She could find them both, she was certain. "You're the one with the thing for animals which are friends, not food, right?" There was an awkward sort of smile with her words, still a bit unclear about the whole story.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread