Love is like war
[html]

ooc..Thanks guess I don't pay enough attention

Aeron smiled she was content and getting over the fact that her child was not with her. "I know how you feel.' She said with a smile. "I think when these come I will be better though i'm not quite sure I'm ,pready." She said.

Aeron could see the shock on her face. "Yes, we were hunting. I've been alone and well this." She said with a crooked smile. She was not thrilled and she wasn't sure about much. "I don't think he'll be the family man. Though thats fine with me. Men are for breeding only and I'm into women so I'll be ok on my own." she said. Ok maybe not so much but better then being around him all day.

aeron listened as the woman spoke about keeping the pack fed. "I trap mostly I only hunt when I have a group. So I can bring rabbit and anything else I can trap." She said listening about her son. he seemed like a smart boy maybe she could teach him. "Maybe I could teach him some things about trapping maybe he could also show me some tricks." She thought that this could be a good idea. Maybe the woman who wanted to kill and rip everyone apart was fading away.

Photobucket

[/html]

Messages In This Thread