By the Sea
[html]

WC=300+

The feline seemed relaxed when Jaden asked for her purpose and gave an unexpected answer. In her blood? He though and his ears flattened for a second. He wasn’t happy about being snuck up on, but didn’t push that through to her any more. Why bother whining when he should have been paying attention anyway? After she spoke, her eyes seemed to get lost on another subject for a second. The lively green almost fading as her mind wandered. Her eyes still watched him but there was a lack of attention in them that was almost difficult to notice. She shifted her body and that seemed to help her come back to they’re conversation. The comment about her parents seemed rather harsh, but Jaden distinctly remembered his own father’s harsh training methods. With cold eyes, Mathis would say, “Jaden, if I beat you this day it will be your last” and Jaden never let him win. By any means necessary he would disarm his father. The older man never scolded him for it and never got angry, just colder when he lost. Only once had he ever told Jaden he was good at something. After meeting his mate, the Alpha admitted he was proud and that Jaden’s training was complete. Nothing compared to the pride he the dark optime felt that day. So why, when he looked at it now, did it seem so depressing?

“We might have had similar parents, you and I, stranger. My name is Jaden. As long as you don’t plan on trying to make me cat food, it’s a pleasure to meet you.” The wolf returned her toothy smile kindly and leaned on a tree. He might as well strike up a conversation with the feline. He had never had the chance to probe one before now anyway.“So what brings you to these parts, miss…?”

Jaden does. "Jaden speaks." Jaden thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.jadenlight-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-size:12px; text-align:right;}
.jadenlight b {font-weight:bold; color:#7e92a3; letter-spacing:1px}
.jadenlight p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.jadenlight {margin:0 auto; background-color:#163b59; background-image:url(http://i53.tinypic.com/s662hc.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 200px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#0c2134; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify; width:400px; border:1px solid #0d1720; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread