Butterflies
[html]

The woman smiled and shook her head, 'No, not at all. I'm stating that wolves are idiots, the fact that we are in charge needs to be hammered into their thick skulls'. Distaste was clear in her voice, as much as her past betrayed her, she hated wolves and she did not want them anywhere near her haven. 'It's not the wolves from the surrounding packs I'm worries about' Io said calmly, 'It's any newcomers to the area that bother me. I doubt they'd be clued up on how we work with trespassers. We can never be too careful'. Fact was, that even the coyotes of Inferni could not rest often. There were always wolves that needed 'doing away' with.

Growing bored of the conversation, she turned her attention back to what the nameless woman had said of her brother. [b]'Do you know where your brother gets his ingredients from? I have not been here long enough to properly search for any decent stocks'[b]. If her brother was a cook, Io would very much like to meet him. Though that would be easier said than done, she didn't even know the woman's name, so building up the names of her family would be impossible.

<style type="text/css">
.grassblack_07 b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.grassblack_07 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.grassblack_07 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.grassblack_07 {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color:none; background-image:url(http://img714.imageshack.us/img714/3305/grassblack.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 10px 0px 25px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#111111; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread