A world I haven't seen
[html]

guessing Nayati is on the other side of the fence?

He was so very unsure. So Alder walked with a a slow pace, wandering along the fence and wishing that the answers to his questions would come to him. With his anxiety Alder knew only a few ways to overcome it and break free of his insecurity. He repeated his surroundings, looking at the fence and thinking the name of the pack lands that stood beyond it. AniWaya, his mother had taught him of this tribe. She had met members, and known their bond to be one of friendship. There were trees beyond the barrier, an evergreen and he thought that he saw an oak not too far away. There was the scent of water, as if a stream was near. He counted the rabbits he held, only two but still a gift to be given. Alder felt the unease subside, only to be shocked again with the sound of someone approaching on horse back.

The boy knew the sound well, and could tell that the rider and beast where of formidable size. He turned to meet the picture that had come into his mind. But he couldn't have imaged something so impressive. The pale coated wolf sat on the dappled stallion with a straight back and perfect posture, the blue marking on his chest presented powerfully against the white pelt. Alder's ear fell back, even though the perfect picture of masculinity standing before him did not speak with a harsh tone. The boy looked to the horse as the pair came closer, hoping that he would give him more to read. All the low speaking boy gained was a sense of curiosity.

The tall black and brown male forced himself to look at the saddled male to reply, My names Alder, I am from Cour des Miracles. I have come to bring good will to AniWaya, from my pack. He had practiced that introduction, and held the rabbits up slightly when he spoke the last sentence of it. Blue, deep water hued eyes looked at the painted wolf with a growing sense of awe and waited for his response.

<style type="text/css">
.aldermarch02 b {font-weight:bold; color:#e1d3be; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #826d4e; }
.aldermarch02-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#251c11; text-align:center;}
.aldermarch02 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.aldermarch02 {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#c5b38f; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... arch02.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #e1d3be; padding: 0px 0px 160px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#251c11; letter-spacing:.5px; word-spacing:.8x; line-height:12.5px; text-align:justify;}
.aldermarch02-border1 {width:454px; border:1px solid #372813; margin:0 auto;}
.aldermarch02-line1 {width:420px; border-bottom:1px solid #826d4e; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
300+

[/html]

Messages In This Thread