its hard to tell if its you or my reflection
[html]

"There is none taken," he responded. Vigilante knew that many held heavy prejudices against dogs, and he knew that there were likely some that would think his pack members mad for following a dog mutt without wolf blood unless traced back for centuries. His own mate's brother did not like him for the very reason that he was a dog and therefore below him in Zafier's mind.

The dog King sat stoically, listening as she told him of her home pack and noting the similarities to his own background. Kaktowik had been an exceptionally large pack, larger even than all the packs in this area combined, and the politics of the pack had certainly not been the most normal. His eyes darkened briefly at the memory of his birth pack, but that was not important now. He remained focused on Anann as she continued her tale, reminding him continually of his own.

"I do not give orders," he said, "but I am now. You will not leave the Court simply because you think it might be better for us. This is your home, we are your family. Your life is here, and you will not leave to sacrifice all of that simply because it might possibly be considered a safer option for the pack. I have faith in our pack and in you, and you will be safe here. This is your home," he repeated.

<style>
.vigi-foryou b {color:#4E5E86; font-weight:bold; }
.vigi-foryou p {padding:0px 10px 0px 10px; margin:0px 0px 10px 0px; text-indent:25px;}
.vigi-foryou {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#293041; letter-spacing:.1px; line-height:13px; width:375px; background-color:#FFFFFF; padding:10px 0px 180px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/vigi2.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread