Cave Canem
[html]

This fails also :| also Io says thank you (dziękuję).

Sarajevo matched the other hybrid pup's nod, a little more awkwardly and constricted. 'Your welcome' he murmured, before getting back on with his work.

Io smiled, it was a sly cold one, nothing unusual however. 'Well, come back any time your hungry, I am usually here if I am not I am usually never away for long'. This was true, she was never away from her haven for long. Trips were usually short ones, expeditions to find food stocks for her cooking, or trips into Halifax to find some cooking books. Kast time she had been thrilled to find a book in her native tongue.

'You may go now, you help greatly, dziękuję' Io smiled subtly. She turned around and moved over to her bed. Sitting down she picked up the cook book that was written in her native tongue and began to read.

<style type="text/css">
.ioheart1 b {font-weight:bold; color: #4C4F56; letter-spacing:1px; }
.ioheart1 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.ioheart1 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.ioheart1 {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color: #ffffff; background-image:url(http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac30 ... oheart.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 10px 0px 25px 0px; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color: #960018; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread