Finally. Some peace and quiet?
[html]

Conversation!

Matteo's attention never strayed from his work, even as the other looked about his finished creations. After some silence passed, Alaki breathed out his appreciation for them, bringing the smallest of smiles onto Teo's face. He'd never been told his work was worth the effort, none-less beautiful. He found himself musing over that tiny compliment, shoulders perking up to his cheeks as he curled a bit tighter, shyly.

He was so focused on his work and being bashful and cute that when Alaki's hand touched his head, he started, cringing in that 'oh man' way when his hair was all but messed. He looked up as the visitor spoke of relaxing and the like, the usual lecture. Teo could only nod a bit, then watch as Alaki shifted on the bed, being mindful of Teo's materials this time.

Then he showed off his anklet and the young hybrid became curious. He looked up at it, then leaned forward, hesitantly reaching out to touch. "It is very nice. The knots are simple, but it obviously has history." He smiled some, pulling back and looking up to meet Key's eyes. "I have been braiding hemp since my first shift, just about. It helps to calm my nerves."

Following this little fact, he rolled his shoulder to brush against his cheek, a rather cute motion. "Not that it is any of my business, but how did you come to meet my brother?" He was referring to Giuseppe of course. At the mention of the older twin, Teo's hand moved to fiddle with the silver dogtag hanging off of his black collar. "The people Giuseppe meets generally do not come knocking. I guess you kind of surprised me, is all."

<style>
.matteo1-z91 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.matteo1-z91 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.matteo1-z91 b {font-style:italic; font-weight:bold; color:#670000; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.matteo1-z91 {background-color:#000; background-image:url(http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... teotab.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:200px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #fff; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#fff; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:420px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; }
.matteo1-z91-border {width:422px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread