What is This Thing I Have Discovered?
[html]

haha okay!(: oh and don't know if you saw this already but I'll put it up here again! this is what he sounds like... Ookami's singing voice!!!/p>

Ookami was slightly taken aback when the female brushed off his compliment, but he pushed the thought away, not wanting to make a big deal out of it. The woman called 'Io' gestured for him to come into the middle of the shed. She began to circle him, keeping a fixed eye on him and a hand was placed upon her stomach. Ookami guessed she was pregnant. When she began to speak his ears pricked up and he listened carefully. She would help him, that was good. She told him to sing. His stomach knotted a little bit. What would he sing?

He remained quite. He didn't really know what to do. She commanded him again to sing and then began to speak again. She said it wouldn't be free and that he would owe her. He nodded his head. "I understand. Anytime in the future.. or now.. I would be willing to help out with anything." He gave a small smile and thought for a minute more. Her accent was heavy, but he didn't recognize it. He hadn't really met many people, if any that had an accent.

Io's eyes seem to bore into him, it didn't really bother him though. He liked making eye contact with people. He took a deep breath, finally getting the courage up to sing something. Now he just had to think of a song... Then it dawned on him. Duh! How could he have forgotten about it? He had just been singing it when he entered. He took a deep breath and started singing. The words seem to echo in his head as it reminded him of Adonia. He smiled and sung the best he could.

"She's so beautiful. And I tell her everyday.

Oh. I know, I know. When I compliment her she won't believe me.

It's so, It's so. Sad to think that she don't see what I see.

Every time she ask me 'Do I look okay?'

I say.. When I see your face..

There's not a thing that I would change.

Cause your amazing.

Just the way you are.

<style type="text/css">
.okamifreeb4 b {font-weight:bold; color:#635950; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #ffffff; }
.okamifreeb4-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#383838; text-align:center;}
.okamifreeb4 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.okamifreeb4 {margin:0 auto; width:508px; background-color:#ffffff; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... freeb4.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #38332f; padding: 170px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#383838; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12.5px; text-align:justify;}
.okamifreeb4-border1 {width:510px; border:3px solid #ffffff; margin:0 auto;}
.okamifreeb4-line1 {width:470px; border-bottom:1px dotted #383838; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#00+
[/html]

Messages In This Thread