five days from home
Ookami blushed slightly. "Thank you." He liked this wolf. She seemed to have a very positive outlook on everything. Ookami needed someone in his life right now that always thought of the positive. He smiled. He was sure him and Alae would be good friends in the future. He was normally always positive himself but people around him lately with so much bad stuff going on in their lives had brought their positive feelings on everything down to negative. He sighed, sooo many bad things. He pushed away the thoughts though. He didn't want anything to bring down his happy and giddy mood.

Alae began to speak of why the Pennyroyals were bad for you after five days of use. His ears perked up and he smiled. They were poisonous. This made him smile. He always thought it strange that things that were good for healing wounds and such ended up being bad for you with overuse. Abortion? He wasn't exactly sure what it was.. should he ask or try to figure it out. As she finished talking though he realized he wouldn't be able to figure it out. With a small chuckle he asked. "Abortion?"

"Well I didn't really know that I could sing so.. Maybe when I return there I will sing for someone." He smiled.
When she spoke of where she was from he nodded his head. "Oh. I have heard of there before.. I must have misunderstood your question before too. I am living in Phoenix Valley right now. I have been there since December. Dahila de Mai.. How are you liking it there? I am sure you will find healers there." He smiled

Messages In This Thread