Butterflies
[html]

Her tension didn't ease at the words that next left the mouth of the doggish female, and instead she found herself further outraged. Yes, Talitha de le Poer would rather see a wolf on a burning day than frolicking freely through the flowers, but she held respect for those ranked above her. More specifically, her father. Hateful crimson eyes fell upon the red-and-white woman. Oh, hateful indeed.

"My father is a wolf. He is not an idiot, and neither is my family."

Where this surge of family pride came from, she was unsure. Perhaps in her new found freedom amongst the name 'de le Poer', she had realized her love for the blood that flowed through her; Gabriel, at least, would always have his daughter's defense. And oh, would she defend him. Now bitter and irate, she snapped her responses at the woman before her. "I don't follow him around. Why would I pay attention to his ingredients. Ask him yourself; Ezekiel seems to like stupid women." Not only a jab at the thing before her, but at the collie dog along the sea and the unknown creatures Gabriel had mentioned upon the golden prince's return. Her body rose from the ground, arms cradling her new prizes found in Cotl's room. She didn't have time for fools.

<style type="text/css">
.butterfly_08 b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.butterfly_08 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.butterfly_08 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.butterfly_08 {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color:none; background-image:url(http://img191.imageshack.us/img191/4483/butterfly01.png); background-position:top right; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 20px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#111111; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread