There's power in the pause
[html]

She knew that the land was neutral ground, and also recognised the woman was from a pack - but not her pack - but even in Caspa's current temper she could see that the approaching sunset was about to become if it wasn't already, quite phenomenal and she certainly couldn't enjoy it as she was, so she could at least refrain from ruining it for somebody more receptive, more aware. The beautiful, artfully decorated wolf before her was clearly somebody who could appreciate aesthetics; but this observation was also part of why Caspa already felt her mood shifting slightly and a desire to not storm off, to stay where she was. The other female was striking, her plaits gusting in the wind in a way Caspa's tight cornrows never would. And more, she had an almost tangible aura of calm, beneath the instinctive defensive reaction Caspa had inspired. A little shamed, she looked down, letting the silence build, not sure how to break it. When the wolf spoke again, she was grateful and met her eyes with the first stirrings of trust and waning frustration, but as she chewed over the words, she realised she didn't fully understand and a quirk furrowed her brow. "Oh. But I haven't got one," she answered regretfully, then on further reflection continued "I don't think I have one." Of course, she'd never heard the word before, so maybe she did but she just didn't know it. "What is a chakra?"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread