Love is like war
[html]

Can you tie up with your post? Sorry for the crappy and short post :|

'No, not as of yet' she admitted her voice neutral, it would be something new and it wasn't as if she wouldn't be up for trying it.

Io smiled and let out a loud giggle, 'Probably'. Though they had not spoken since the incident which led to her current position.

'There is the one who had been taking care of the Aquila, I can not think of his name. But then again I would not want to bother him'. No she would not even ask, the Medic, he was charged with patching up the Aquila. And which was more important Io and Aeron or the Aquila of Inferni? It was an easy desiscion.

'I do not know what he is up to these days' Io shurgged as she walked towards the direction of the caves. 'We should head out one of the days and go searching for stocks, I know a few places but I have yet to gather a suficient amount for cooking'. She had found sunflower seeds and oil, as well as some prime fishing spots and the few rabbits around the place.

<style type="text/css">
.ioheart1 b {font-weight:bold; color: #4C4F56; letter-spacing:1px; }
.ioheart1 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.ioheart1 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.ioheart1 {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color: #ffffff; background-image:url(http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac30 ... oheart.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 10px 0px 25px 0px; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color: #960018; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread