What If I Can't Trust Myself
[html]

It's all good. :3 No worries about keeping me waiting, silly. <3

The dark-masked dog King could see the change in Alder's demeanor, shifting momentarily after the King's words. Vigilante had been trained to read the expressions and body language of others. It had been a part of his upbringing to learn such things and fine-tune them. Though much of his past was like another life now, this was one of his skills that he continued to use frequently. It was something he found to be useful for one of his position. Alder was one of the more timid members of the pack, most assuredly. Vigilante did not know much of his life's story, but he knew the puppy he had met by the lake had grown into a still-shy man.

"If you could, that would be greatly appreciated. Thank you," he said genuinely, seeing the eagerness with which Alder offered the service. Nádherné could sometimes be difficult to handle, but the King suspected that the wolf could handle him. He seemed to have a way with the horses. "I should be returning to the hotel soon, but I am glad for the chance to speak with you," the King spoke, a smile forming. It was time to return to his mate and his children to keep a close eye on them. Noah seemed more serious, the yin to Liam's light-hearted nature, and Vigilante wanted to ensure that Noah was able to have the childhood he deserved, even if he had to force it.

<style type="text/css">
.VigiSnowLeo b {font-weight:bold; color:#9FA8B6; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.VigiSnowLeo-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#676B7A; text-align:right; }
.VigiSnowLeo p {text-indent:30px; padding:5px 8px; margin:0px;}
.VigiSnowLeo {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#BECADB; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... nowLeo.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #676B7A; padding: 250px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#E8F2F7; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread