Don't know where I'm going
[html]

Thank you Lin; I've been having fails on life lately; pray that the b-day cake tomorrow isn't one, or I'm gonna make a 5 year old cry! D: I don't want those tears on my hands T-T On the other hand, apologies to Raine for my tardiness >.>

To say that Ralla jumped a foot in the air would be a scarce understatement after hearing a bird speak in high speech. And then Jefferson arrived, scarcely giving Ralla cause to calm down. In fact, she about let out a yelp at his sudden appearance; not his looks, per say, but just his sudden showing up. Kemo'll kill me if I have a heart-attack before I've even left the pack lands, she thought as she clutched a hand to her chest, sighing a breath of relief. She was really getting to be too easily startled for her own good; she wouldn't be surprised if a heart attack came soon, anyhow.

"Hello, Jefferson," Ralla said amiably, a form of reassuring the newcomer of his standing by recognition. In this particular case, even though it was her tribe, she was outranked. She was not unhappy to be so; it allowed her to see a leader at work so that perhaps one day she could emanate the confidence. "Think of it though, Jefferson. Sheep are useful in many ways. And Liliana could use the help," Ralla said in confidence to the newcomer. She could tell by the black and white wolfess's speech that she was nervous, so Ralla tried to help her along. She knew from her prior meeting with the Phoenix Valley Patriarch that he was not the most tactful in conversation, even if he was skilled and fair. "If she has been able to guard and care for sheep from however far she came from, I can only imagine what would happen if she helped our Nadie Tadita in her work." Although she said this, she could not support it with anymore than first-hand speculation. A moment passed as perhaps he considered her words, although she would not be offended if he did not. Her words were only encouragements for the other to speak up and continue her justifications, after all. Introducing himself, Ralla realized she had forgotten the formality as well. "And my name is Ralla, an Otlvna Gata." From his perch beside the other woman's bird, Nootau looked back and quirked his head at Jefferson, a capricious air to him. Ralla raised an eyebrow to her spirit guide, suspicious of his activities for a moment before dismissing them. Who was she to question the spirits?

Moon walks. "Moon talks." Moon thinks.

<style>
.fireplz .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.fireplz p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.fireplz b {color:#000000; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#ffffff 0px 0px 2px; }
.fireplz {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Unspc.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; }
.fireplz-border {width:452px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.fireplz .inner {margin:10px 10px 320px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread