If I Die Today.. Will They Care Tomorrow?
[html]

When Mizu stood up and faced the woman she seemed to look at her for a few moments. Mizu didn't really focus on anything on the woman. She only looked into her eyes. When Mizu hugged her and the female didn't pull away Mizu was glad. When the hug finally ended Mizu felt a little better. The woman spoke again and Mizu listened carefully. So she had a part in the world, but it just could be small. Mizu did make a difference, that was something she would never forget.

The female asked what was wrong with her. "No no.. it's not to personal." She gave a small smile. Her voice was now only slightly choked up and her breathing came slightly easier. "This uh- may take a while.." She blushed slightly before going into her long story, "Well when I was very young I was really close to my sister. We were inseperable." Mizu smiled at the thought of her dear sister. "My dad died when I was about... two months old. Him and my sister were very close and she grieved lots. It didn't take long for her to pass away as well. My brother Shurui and I hated eachother and he tried to kill me one day. We became slightly closer after that because I visited him everyday where he stayed after he was caught. Then one day I was out on a pack hunt and I got lost. Shurui showed up and I thought he was going to try to help me. But he just chased me away. I think he believed that I would die on my own. So that was the second time he tried to kill me."

She took a deep breath, talking about Shurui wasn't something she normally did. "I traveled for about seven or eight months and that tired me out. I haven't exactly been myself since I arrived here. When I got here though I was stressed and I started drinking and smoking weed. I almost got another wolf and I hurt, even possibly killed when I suggested raiding a pack. The alpha overheard me and I can't really remember what happened after that. After the incident though I quit everything and joined a pack. And now I feel like I don't deserve to be in a pack, or to have a happy life." Tears quivered in her eyes again and one spilled over. But now it seemed her tears had finally run out.

<style type="text/css">
.Mizufreebe05 b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #40717a; }
.Mizufreebe05-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#40717a; text-align:right;}
.Mizufreebe05 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.Mizufreebe05 {margin:0 auto; width:460px; background-color:#9cddf1; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... reeb05.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #30535a; padding: 200px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#40717a; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.Mizufreebe05-border1 {width:462px; border:2px solid #ffffff; margin:0 auto;}
.Mizufreebe05-line1 {width:430px; border-bottom:1px dotted #30535a; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#00+
[/html]

Messages In This Thread