Out
[html]

Word Count → 322

Io greeted him with her typical dryness, which he responded to with his typical friendliness. "Food? I think I might've passed some in some old house, but I don't remember which one." He kept his smile, wanting to approach and have a nice conversation - friendly or otherwise - but he knew that he had probably insulted her pack at their last meeting and didn't want to seem rude again.

He was confused to hear Io mention that he was "close to Inferni". He hadn't traveled that little, had he? All he knew was that, after running into her, Aeron, and the other black wolf, Darkness had continued his travels by going east. It had taken a few days to discover the little town. Maybe the fact that he was a loner and had no idea where he was going came into play here; it would have only taken him a few hours at most to get to Millstone Village if he had known where he was going. "I've just been around the territory, that's all. Figured it never hurt to explore. Plus I'm starting to run out of dye; know where to get some berries around here?"

To his sheer excitement, Io was first to approach, walking over to him slowly. She spoke in a foreign language, and as he was only fluent in English his first reaction was to be curious. He had subconsciously noticed her accent, but the idea that she wasn't from the area hadn't struck him. He tried to imitate the words quietly, which came out in a mangled jumble that did not in the least resemble a language. Slightly frustrated, he tilted his head and looked at Io. "What's that mean?" he asked, his naïve personality spotlighted by the fact that he wasn't picking up on the fact that she was wearing a twisted smile and was probably using a foreign language for a good reason.

<style>
.kfree-03 {margin:0px auto;width:450px;background-color:none;background-image:none;background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom;border:none;padding:0px;font-family:Georgia;font-size:12px;line-height:16px;text-align:justify;margin-top:10px;}
.kfree-03 .ooc {font-style:italic;font-size:11px;line-height:15px;text-align:left;margin:2px;text-indent:0px;}
.kfree-03 .ooc b {font-weight:bold;font-style:normal;}
.kfree-03 .divider {border-bottom:1px dotted;}
.kfree-03 p {text-indent:20px;margin:0px;padding:5px 10px;}
.kfree-03 b {font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:1px;}
.kfree-03 i {font-style:italic;letter-spacing:1px;}
.kfree-03 u {font-style:italic;text-decoration:none;font-variantConfusedmall-caps;border-bottom:1px dotted;letter-spacing:1px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread