Out
[html]

Out of Character, Word Count, Etc.

'Znalazłem lepszych źródeł', she answered matter of factly. Hopefully this would wind the wolf up, speaking in a tongue he did not understand. She was fortunante enough to grow up learning two languages, though before leaving her homeland she had not spoken much English. No matter how hard she tried she could never hide her accent.

She ignored the wolf as he continued to speak, whatever he had to say was irrelevent to the woman and had no use. Though when he question what she had said she couldn't help but respond. 'Byłem Was obraża', came her blunt reply, he was stupid, he could not understand what she was saying. And how it entertained Io.

Io frowned, placing a hand on her stomach. 'Now, is there a reason you have held me here for conversation? Because I do not feel one hundred percent'. Her words came out harsher than she expected them to.A thin hand was raised to her forehead, and the hybrid let out a sorrowful sigh. 'Apologises' she said softly. She was being harsh perhaps, but today she was not in the mood for arsing about. The woman moved over to a small bench outside of one of the houses. Sitting down slowly, she turned to Darkness, 'Where were we?'

<style type="text/css">
.iovial-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-size:12px; text-align:right;}
.iovial b {font-weight:bold; color:#4f412f; letter-spacing:1px}
.iovial p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.iovial {margin:0 auto; background-color:#dcbc8d; background-image:url(http://i54.tinypic.com/2wnp9jn.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 215px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#80664b; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify; width:400px; border:1px solid #393222; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread