Crunchy Icycles
[html]

Sorry so short and it took me so long!

Clare stared at the pup for a slight second then gave up on the hope that it was going to go home any time soon. With a slight humph she plopped herself down by the dog and spralled out to relax. If anything she would end up just falling a sleep with all the talking the doggie did. She olny hoped that it's family didn't come running out to save it and think that Clare was a threat. She wasn't in the mood for a tussle at the moment. "Mmmm.. I guess." She figured it was no use to be so hard with the pup."Compare you size to me, you eat untill your full and so do I. I am very much bigger. Therefore I eat a lot more. Understand?" She hoped that the puppy did. Clare didn't want to go into more detail with.. Well with the "why" reason.

Clare lifted her head from the ground and began to give herself a small cat bath, starting at the sholders as always. It always seemed to relax her. To calm her mood. Not that the pup was sparking it. "Same things you do I believe. Lets see.. I eat deer and pigs and bunnies.. Well, pretty much the same thing your kind eat, right?" She thought they all ate the same. Besides the fact that she would eat a wolf and they wouldn't. Then again soom of those dogs would do anything. They were such weird creatures.

<style type="text/css">
.Clarefreebe01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#98ae79; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #355429; }
.Clarefreebe01-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#22142b; text-align:center;}
.Clarefreebe01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.Clarefreebe01 {margin:0 auto; width:442px; background-color:#446c34; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... freeb1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #22142b; padding: 170px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#22142b; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.Clarefreebe01-border1 {width:444px; border:3px solid #557e45; margin:0 auto;}
.Clarefreebe01-line1 {width:412px; border-bottom:1px dotted #355429; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
Smile
[/html]

Messages In This Thread