I walk the line. [AW]
((Tal's half sister is Range's half sister. LOL Both were fathered by Haku.))

While Liam greeted the boy, Tal studied Range. The younger boy looked a lot like his half sister, Willow. Same fur coloring and markings. But then, there were a lot of Soul offspring here, so it wasn't all that surprising. He wondered idly if Willow and Range might be related, but decided it didn't really matter all that much. If they were, they were. Willow and Deuce were both gone, left behind somewhere in Michigan. His tail wagged easily as he allowed Liam to take the lead.

"We're from here, Cercatori d'Arte. We haven't been here long. About a month, maybe. But there are lots of nice wolfs here. And horses. Krystalle has a horse named Senorita, but I haven't seen it yet. I want to, though. Dad lived in Dahlia for a while when he was younger. Whats it like there?"

Tal's eyes focused on the boys, his ears perked. Would there be news of anyone he knew? Firefly, maybe, or Haku? Or even Colibri. He'd loved Colibri in his sweet childish way, even after his mom had taken her in as an adopted daughter.

Messages In This Thread