I used to think I had to do it on my own
[html]

Word Count » 000

ooc... Set tomorrow Cause of my strel thread dated today>.<

Ic...

Amaranth smiled as Jiva started to squirm. looking up at Niro she smiled placing the boy down. "We put together a picnic" She said as she watched the boy take wobbly steps. "Da" He said smiling. she was so happy that her son was growing healthy and happy. "look Niro we've been working on knew words Jiva tell daddy what you learned." She said.

"I lo..love you daddy." He said as he plopped down in front of Niro. Amaranth smiled. yes she was young and maybe to young and her life had always been emotional. She pulled out some food that she had prepared and smiled with the fact that niro had brought home fresh meat.

I thought that this day was nice enough to be out here for a little bit. Jiva and I needed air." She said. She had never really been this happy. She had hoped Niro's daughter would come home she wanted the girl to be apart of the family.

<style>
.marie-txt {font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 12px; line-height:20px; letter-spacing:-.5px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px; padding:0px 0px 5px 0px; margin:5px auto; width:500px; }
.marie-txt .inner {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Q3pFD.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px;}
.marie-txt .ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:tahoma, verdana, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; margin:5px auto; width:100%;}
.marie-txt .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; font-style:normal;}
.marie-txt p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.marie-txt b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;}
.marie-txt u {text-decoration: none; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; font-style:italic; font-variantConfusedmall-caps;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread