[M] My Brother Comes To Me
[html]

Failpost Sad

'Okay' Galileo said, the word drawn out is unsureness. He shifted on his feet and frowned, 'I asked you what you wanted' he stated firmly. 'Be polite'came Io's reply with a sharp thwack to her brothers arm. 'Bitch'. Galileo turned around and moved away through the trees. 'Ya'know where I'm stayin'' came his distant reply.

'Sorry about him' Io said frowning. 'Ignore him if he comes back. He had no manners'. The woman scowled sourly at the space her brother disappeared into. Io's eyes narrowed as she turned back to the stranger, 'But he was right to ask, what do you want?' she did not care about any reasons the stranger had for being here. This was neutral terrtiory and she had nothing to say.

It took Io some while to osmose that this woman probably didn't want anything and had just come across the aruging pair. A slip of the mind on the woman's part. The hybrid figured it would be polite to introduce herself and her brother. 'I am Io Berlin, and the was my brother Galileo' the woman paused and sighed, looking over her shoulder. 'I apologise for his behaviour'. She shouldn't do his dirty work, but shedid because she knew Galileo wouldn't himself.

<style type="text/css">
.ioknife1 b {font-weight:bold; color: #C7031E; letter-spacing:1px; }
.ioknife1 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.ioknife1 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.ioknife1 {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color: #ffffff; background-image:url(http://www.portwallpaper.com/imgwal/knife-and-blood.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 10px 0px 25px 0px; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color: #000000; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread