A world I haven't seen
[html]

Yarp! Your second paragraph made me lawl XD 300+

If the other male had seemed nervous before, it was nothing compared to the way he reacted after Nayati had called out to him. He turned to face them and his blue eyes were wide with something akin to awe as his ears fell back against his head. The Utina could not help but find this reaction odd, considering he could easily tell that if he were not mounted, the stranger would be taller than him. Such a timid attitude did not at all go with the large frame it was held within. Even though the hunter was not in the best of moods he would make sure to be his most pleasant so as not to scare the younger male away.

The stranger's attention focused on Iye for a short while before turning back to him and he was met with the cause of the other's presence. It was always a pleasure to receive goodwill from other packs. A slight smile painted Nayati's face and he slid down from Iye's bare back to be on the same level as the other male. "You are welcome to cross the fence if you wish, Alder. Good will will not be turned away by the tribe. I am Nayati Utina." The name of Alder's pack seemed vaguely familiar to the Gadui Kanati, but he could not remember it clearly. In these situations he always felt a bit bad if he had nothing to offer in return, but unlike when Anu had brought her gift to the tribe, Nayati truly did not have anything to give in return at the moment. "I am afraid I have nothing to exchange with you. My own hunting attempt this day was not as successful." He could not help the unhappiness that tinged his words at this statement. He was the Master Hunter, each of his hunts should come up with something.

<style type="text/css">
.mastertable b {font-weight:bold; color:#1A4C6B; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.mastertable-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; text-align:right; }
.mastertable p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.mastertable {margin:0 auto; width:449px; background-color:#61A0C1; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... rtable.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #00293B; padding: 10px 0px 230px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#346888; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread