smile when you're not supposed to laugh
[html]

;D Yet another thing Teo is known for.

Matteo let a smile of his own cross his face. Despite the other's stuttered words, he still felt that annoying tingle of submission; this fellow was quite larger and more likely native to this territory. He was at least more used to these old-fashioned ways of life, and so, he was obviously a higher-up. Still, the goofy expression was one Teo didn't have to force a smile at; a good sense of humor was hard to come by these days.

"No. You did not disturb me. I was not really liking my book anyway." That time the smile was forced, though one could hardly tell. "Are you sure you are alright though, sir? I did not see it, but it sounded as if you had fallen rather hard." Then again, the bigger they are... Matteo was used to his own 'thuds' and at times, Giuseppe's when the guy was drunk or clumsy. Both hybrids were light-weights compared to the wolves around here.

Matteo took a moment, though, to muse over the other's dancing. Up until the point he'd fallen, the fellow had been quite splendid on his feet. Where ever the guy had learned to dance, Matteo felt a pang of envy for it; the albino lad had never been much more than a ballroom dancer himself, having been taught it by his mother as a youth. At this point, he doubted he'd ever be able to dance like that again, since he'd learned only to lead and not to follow... and now his leading days were over.

"Oh, but pardon my manners, sir." Teo flustered, having snapped out of his thoughts rather suddenly. "My name is Matteo. Matteo Trovato. I do hope I have not upset you at all. I was concerned you had hurt yourself." Afterall, what were packmates for? Wasn't it somewhere in a code of conduct that a pack was a family, with or without blood relations? Even more so for Anathema, what with the tradition for joining the pack. Teo still had a small scar from it, thanks to his albinism making it easy for a scar to remain from the slightest scratch.

<style>
.matteo1-z91 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.matteo1-z91 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.matteo1-z91 b {font-style:italic; font-weight:bold; color:#670000; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.matteo1-z91 {background-color:#000; background-image:url(http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... teotab.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:200px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #fff; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#fff; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:420px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; }
.matteo1-z91-border {width:422px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread