What is This Thing I Have Discovered?
[html]

haha okay!(: oh and don't know if you saw this already but I'll put it up here again! this is what he sounds like... Ookami's singing voice!!!/p>

Ookami smiled, glad she thought that he held some talent. When she said he had bad posture he cocked his head. As she moved forward to fix whatever was wrong he loosened up his body, making it easier for her to show him how to stand. He stood the way that she placed him and he smiled when she pulled out a chair to reach his head. "Yes.. It is easier to breathe." He chuckled a bit, standing up straight felt better than slouching like he had been doing.

The woman said for him to sing the same part again and if he did good then he would get to learn another song. His eyes brightened up and his tail wagged slightly. He held in this excitment though and took a deep breath.

"She's so beautiful. And I tell her everyday.

Oh. I know, I know. When I compliment her she won't believe me.

It's so, It's so. Sad to think that she don't see what I see.

Every time she ask me 'Do I look okay?'

I say.. When I see your face..

There's not a thing that I would change.

Cause your amazing.

Just the way you are.

It did seem easier to sing now and he was glad. Maybe standing correctly would help him become a better singer. Well, not maybe. It would make him a better singer. He could breathe now! And that was a good thing when it came to singing, he wouldn't have to gasp for breath and ruin the song. He smiled, satisfied with his little improvment. Or so it seemed to him, it was all up to the woman.

<style type="text/css">
.okamifreeb4 b {font-weight:bold; color:#635950; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #ffffff; }
.okamifreeb4-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#383838; text-align:center;}
.okamifreeb4 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.okamifreeb4 {margin:0 auto; width:508px; background-color:#ffffff; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... freeb4.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #38332f; padding: 170px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#383838; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12.5px; text-align:justify;}
.okamifreeb4-border1 {width:510px; border:3px solid #ffffff; margin:0 auto;}
.okamifreeb4-line1 {width:470px; border-bottom:1px dotted #383838; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#00+
[/html]

Messages In This Thread