Sunsets
[html]

You can finished with your post if you like Smile

Tears formed in J'adore's eyes. She said yes! Of course she did! 'Your welcome' he said with a childish giggle, kising her back and nuzzling her neck. 'And you can move into my cabin'. J'adore said, crying a little. Purly from joy, 'It quaint, but it's big enough for a family'. Our family, J'adore thought as he moved in closer. His heart was beating like crazy and he felt like he was on fire!

'So, do you think you'll be able to get your stuff together for the thirtith? I know it's only two days away, but the sooner we can get everything sorted the sooner we can officially be mates!' He was out of breath by time he had finished, he was grinning wildly and his heart was racing. It was an amazing feeling, and he wouldn't trade it for the world! 'I can't believe this is happening. It feels amazing!' J'adore giggled softly, glancing over his shoulder to the sunset. 'And what a wonderful time for me to ask. Sunset'. A man in love was a wonderous thing. This wasn't something he could compare to being with Valinta who had left to get away from the recent events. This had started way better.

<style>
.jadorelove-text {padding:0px 25px;}
.jadorelove p {padding:5px 0px; text-indent:15px; margin:5px;}
.jadorelove b {color:#880061; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; }
.jadorelove {width:400px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#ffa798; background-image:url(http://img707.imageshack.us/img707/5580/souls71.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:6px 0px 270px 0px; font-family: 'cambria', cambria, serif; font-size:12px; color:#ff0088; word-spacing:.2px; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.1px; text-align:justify; border:3px double #000000;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread