On patrol!
[html]

It's a bit choppy, I'm sorry. x.x My folks were calling me away but I wanted to get it done.

Desi tried her best to suppress a grin as the girl rolled over and over and then finally gave in when she giggled herself, and joined in. The pup piped out, You scared me! I thought you were a bad guy. The colliewolf opened her mouth to speak, but was interrupted by Robin leaping back to her feet a split second after she had flopped down. The girl went on to query, was she a bad guy? Quickly Desi spoke, before anything got out of hand and the child called for a parent. Desi neither saw nor scented another wolf, but that did not necessarily mean there was not one about.

Once more the girl squeaked, providing her name to Desi. It was Robin Aatte, she discovered. I'm sorry I scared you, Robin. I'm Désirée, pleased to meet you. I'm not a bad guy, promise. She smiled widely and thumped her tail on the ground, eager to look non-threatening to the child. A nearby sound, like a loud thump, and a sudden breeze from the direction of the building she had been making her way toward drew her attention, and then she spoke again. Robin, what's in that building over there? Is that the stable? AniWaya did not have a racetrack attached to their stables, and so far as she could remember, this building was far bigger than the one in AniWaya as well.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread