I waited for you
[html]

Durr, I'm slow too, it's okay. :] I hope Strel is wearing clothes! >> If not I can change. Sorry it's so short! D:

The first thing that Denver noticed about the Cours stranger, besides his fiery locks (and the fact that he was yet another wolf in this supposed dog Kingdom), was his clothing. It was well-fitting and nicely made. The earth-colored man seemed to take good care of his things, much like Denver did. Appraising, ice blue eyes followed the hand as it made contact with his own, if apprehensively. Did the Luperci here not shake hands? Puzzled, Denver's brows furrowed slightly at the introduction.

"Nice t'meetcha, Strel." he said shortly, straightening and letting his eyes wander his clothes again for more dirt.

Eventually, he settled and placed a hand on his hip in a leisurely, characteristic gesture. "Denver, huh? Nice accent. Where you from?" Strelein questioned him, and the wolf-dog cleared his throat with a rough laugh.

"Born in Virginia, if y'know where that is. Down south quite a bit. My parents were farmers, but I can't say I like doin' that too much." he admitted, running clean ivory fingers through his chocolate-tipped locks.

"Where'd ya get them nice clothes?" he asked, motioning finally to the nice things that the man wore. Maybe he'd have to go searching for himself, if they were plentiful around here. "Nice t'see some people still like t' take care'a themselves, sometimes..." he grumbled, eyes wandering off, warily keeping alert for any more bugs that might try to attack him.

<style type="text/css">
.castleground-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-size:12px; text-align:right;}
.castleground b {font-weight:bold; color:#e6bc86; letter-spacing:1px}
.castleground p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.castleground {margin:0 auto; background-color:#2b2217; background-image:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/j0zd3b.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 300px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#9e865d; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify; width:400px; border:1px solid #1c140e; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread