You have to learn to face it all
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.maritlala {padding:15px; line-height:1.3em;}
.maritlala p {font-family:geneva, tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif; font-size:1em;}
.maritlala b {font-family:tahoma;}
</style>

Dawali very nearly chuckled at the young male as he twisted around in great surprise to find his Chief so close. Perhaps it was the way in which Claudius reacted that amused him, or perhaps it was the mere fact that he had been too engrossed in his own thoughts to hear the old male approaching on his clumsy crutches. Either way, the red wolf managed to keep the chuckle inside him, not entirely certain whether Claudius would be offended by it, or whether it could lighten the obvious surprise that was painted on his face. As he rose, the pale boy referenced Dawali's injury, and the Chief glanced pointedly towards his legs as he replied, a certain spark in the corners of his eyes. "Ah, it's moving around a little or insanity, I think," he chuckled at himself. His mood had been lifted with ease by just being outside. "I am beginning to hate the Town Hall." And Gvihita's taunting, he thought. The eagle liked to perch in the window sill and be humored by his clumsy moving around in the hut. He never did understand why she took such pleasure in his suffering; perhaps there was some wisdom to be gained from it, that he did not see. The resting period was killing him, though soon it would be over, hopefully.

As stubborn as ever, Dawali's first instinct was to reject the young male's offer for help, but the medic in him recognised the need for extra support. There had been many blows to his pride the past moons. "Thank you Claudius, I think that will be safest," he mumbled and shifted his weight towards the male as he held his arm, ready to move. The entrance to a cave could be quite slippery to enter even without crutches. Too challenged by this idea, the red wolf did not think to continue the conversation until he was safely inside. He would rather not break any more bones.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread