It's a dangerous game...
[html]

http://avatars.ourdarkarts.net/souls/ot ... bottom.jpg) no-repeat; background-position: center bottom; width: 400px;" align="center">

He had no real expectations of anyone outside Shadowed Sun helping him. Shifting might lead to further blood loss and the energy just seemed to seep out of his body and into the cold ground. He felt that perhaps in a way he was going to obtrude himself on the non-shifter's time and energy. Coming from a family where he'd been the weakling, he'd learned to rely on his sister and her alone. To be faced now with the possibility of asking a stranger for help... but truly, what other options were there?

Lubomir was startled. So there he was, lying wounded, mud and dirt mixed in with his wounds and all the wolf could say to him was that he spoke in a strange fashion? He felt a flicker of annoyance, but quickly quenched it, lest the other move away from him. 'I was in a fight. I lost. I am hurt and I fear I am far from my pack lands. To be quite honest, I do not know where I am. And I have not the strength to shift.' He winced as pain slashed through him again and looked at the other with pleading eyes. Lubomir himself wasn't sure what he was pleading for. Company perhaps. After all, there was not much that could be done now.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread