Friends and maple trees

[html]

Hii!!/ 197 words

For how long had Luna wandered before finding signs of life? weeks? She wasn't sure. But even though she had encountered with a being of her same species. But later sha had had to wander for another few days, being alone. That had not been the nicest thing, specially for such a social being as her.

Suddenly a sound of crushing leaves sounded behind her. Luna startled and turned around just to see a light colored wolf standing before her. As she turned around the newcomer greeted her with a 'Hi', as she wagged her tail, a signal of acceptance. Luna let out a wolfish grin as she walked closer. The female looked somehow small, and her hair was nice creamy tone, though the contrast with the orange colored leaves around her made the female look almost white. Another thing that caugh her attention were the wolfess' eyes. They were of a pretty amber color. "Hi!". The dark-faced wolfess kneeled to an eye level with the other female. Now that explains that strange feeling. "I see that i'm not the only one lurking around here, neh?". She made a small pause.

"My name is Luna, what's yours?".

<style type="text/css">
.lunatrees-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-size:12px; text-align:right;}
.slunatrees b {font-weight:bold; color:#e4d297; letter-spacing:1px}
.lunatrees p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.lunatrees {margin:0 auto; background-color:#937b22; background-image:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/2ypngir.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 235px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#beb88b; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify; width:400px; border:1px solid #3f340d; margin:0 auto;}
</style>

Table by Fae

[/html]

Messages In This Thread