A pleasant nightmare
[html]

Little bit mature here. Just warning.

Giuseppe's claws dug deep into his shoulders, pinning him down forcefully. The pain had become dull, lifeless. He felt it, but Matteo no longer cared. At this point, it was all he could do to ride it out and nurse his new wounds later. He would remain obedient as his brother snarled inches away from his ears, snapping at them with cruel, unforgiving fangs.

Suddenly, a new feeling. A new scent. Something familliar, yet alien to the young coydog. As Giuseppe's claws raked down his sides once more, the dull pain ebbed away into a foreign touch. The growls quieted down until there was nothing more than his own whimpers to be heard. That feeling lingered for a moment more before he realized he'd been sleeping.

Matteo woke with a jolt, bi-colored eyes snapping open but not quite seeing anything. He tried to scream something, but it came out as a choked sob, tears now starting to well up in his eyes. In what seemed like a second, the boy was up against the wall, claws digging in yet again, leaving deeper scores than before. Breathing heavily, quickly, he looked around, for a moment confused as to where he was.

Then he spotted Alaki. His memories came back to him quickly; the fact that he'd been staying in Key's room, the boat-ride over to America... he'd been saved from the abuse, if only for a small amount of time. He was safe. Safe...

Matteo locked eyes with the other male above him on the bed, expression still showing his obvious terror, something that had yet to fade even though he was now awake. The younger lad swallowed, trying to dislodge the lump that had formed in his throat. Alaki didn't look impressed. I woke him up... That look of terror lessened into regret and what could've been classified as slight fear.

Clearing his throat some, he dug his claws out of the stone wall and hugged his legs to his chest, looking away rather shyly. "...sorry." He paused. "...I didn't mean to wake you." His voice cracked slightly from the strain. He held back whatever tears were left, though some still fell. To hide them, he buried his face in his arms and knees, shuddering a sigh. I'll never live this down... shit.

<style>
.matteoblood .ooc {text-indent:10px; font-style:italic; font-size:10px;}
.matteoblood p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.matteoblood b {font-style:italic; font-weight:bold; color:#2d0000; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#930000 0px 0px 3px; }
.matteoblood {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/gdJG9.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#fff5be; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:370px; text-align:justify; }
.matteoblood-border {width:372px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.matteoblood .inner {margin:250px 10px 10px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread