in other words, anarchy
[html]

ooc text. Forgive me semi forgot about this. I don't care who wins.

Aeron Ganesa

Aeron was done talking she looked at the girl with ghostly blue eyes and waited. Had she been about to kill the girl she would have done it minutes ago. Here it was like back at school she was to not kill and just have fun.The girl was felexible and it made her smile. Maybe she was in for a good time

Changing to look at the girl she smiled. "Give it to me." she said her voice low. She could see the move coming as soon as the girls leg was between her. She couldn't move that fast, catching herself and she hit the ground. Claws raking the ground and tan paws landing firmly forcing herself into a handstand.

Aeron smiled as she placed her feet down. Streching her shoulder she looked at her. "I missed this" She lept at the girl. She hadn't really fought in so long. She had the urge to play games but she wanted contact with the girl. She and the girl were close she hadn't moved far from the spot where she started. Pulling her leg back and snapping it forward she went to try for the girls shoulder. Maybe even knock her off balance and catch her with another. Lust for fighting rose in her like an unforgiving wave. She smiled watching the girl the look in her eyes changed from calm to burning fire.

<style>
.aeron-b02 p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.aeron-b02 b {color:#46acfb;}
.aeron-b02-b {width:402px; border:1px solid #ffffff; margin:0px auto;}
.aeron-b02-charname {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#0671c4; text-shadow:#0890fa 0px 0px 10px; float: left; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:20px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.aeron-b02-separator {text-align:center; margin:2px 0px; background-image:url('http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/bane_22/table.png'); height:200px; border-width:1px; border-size:1px; border-style: solid none; border-color:#0671c4;}
.aeron-b02-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.aeron-b02 {background-color:#000000; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #F1AA58; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#0671c4; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:12px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread