There is a difference between dreaming and pretend
[html]

I take it both Deuce and little Taliesin are in optime form?
Edit: Ok ^^ Fixed it.

Too late to avoid her, Umbra noticed the female. He paused, one paw still in the air. Blinking once, he then completed the step, setting down all four paws. Yet more freaks. And a poor pup, probably unaware of the fact that his mother was an atrocity. At least Umbra assumed she was the mother; their scents were similar enough for it. And if she was, didn't that mean that he was too? Poor guy.

"I'm sorry if I'm intruding," he replied. Of course, he wasn't really sorry for intruding or bothering them, he was more sorry that they'd actually come here to check him out. After all, it wasn't as though he'd intended to actually enter their territory or anything. Then again, they couldn't know that, could they? "I'm merely traveling, and since I was headed south when I came across your borders, I decided to follow them until I was clear of your territory. If you wish me to stop doing that, I will."

While he hated to grovel before freaks, he made sure to maintain a low profile; nonthreatening and docile. That it was all just a Potemkin village didn't matter much, did it?
[/html]

Messages In This Thread