Friends and maple trees
[html]
WC:373 Sorry about this one, I am totally off my game at the moment.

She listened intently to Luna. Her tail wagged with a soft sway back and forth. Paper was what she had called the white leaves. As she studied the markings on one it clicked in her mind. She put together their purpose carefully which caused her snout to wrinkle and her eyes became half shut. Hilon had always made fun of her concentration face; he had told her she looked like she'd eaten sour berries. She missed her best friend but the thought of him made her chest ache from the betrayal she had endured. She finally spoke after taking in all of Luna's wisdom on paper.

"I think I get the idea. Where I am from we don't have paper. A lot of our information is passed on through stories and the more complicated things are drawn on the walls of our den." She thought for another moment.

"My guess is from the lack of trees in our area we just never learned how to make paper. Though we never really learned to make much of anything, my home is so very different from this place. My home is quite drab compared to here." She had been feeling kind of home sick lately. But she refused to go home. She didn’t want a life of pure obedience, it was not who she was. She had been wondering about joining a pack to see if that would make her sickness pass. She felt it would because as she sat in front of this lupreci she had already felt somewhat better.

She grinned at Luna her tail wagged in quick circles. Saxif was like that sometimes, she could be beyond her age and in a moment change to a youthful lupreci. “And I know just what you mean about the sap. I stepped in it and I still haven’t had the courage to lick the rest of it off.” She lifted her right paw to reveal the leaf and dirt covered pad. “I think I have to shift and find a stream cause this is quite itchy.” She set her paw back down and had tilted her head to the side. “Care to join me?” She enjoyed Luna’s company and hoped it wouldn’t end too soon.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread