Hoplessly lost...
[html]
http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j40/k ... efinal.png);background-repeat:no-repeat; padding-bottom:140px; background-position:bottom center;">
Well… that leaves Phoenix waiting quite a long time, haha. No worries, though.

By the way… is your character a shifter or not? I forgot to have you fill out the personnal info form that all joiners have enter. I’ll also need how you heard about Souls and your character’s age. Remember, if she’s had kids, then she probably can’t be less than two years old.

If Phoenix had to name the one skill that was more important than any others, it would probably be hunting. So long as a dog could hunt, they could take care of themselves, and even the rest of the pack, if resources were as plentiful as the skills. The massive male was not as concerned with fighting skills, but they could come in handy too, especially in these… volatile times. Pupsitting was his job; and besides she’d have to earn their trust before he allowed her alone with his children. But her skills were sufficient in his mind, her history without reason to give him worry, and her personality (seemingly) compatible with the other wolves of St0rm. The AIpha was about to accept her into the ranks of his pack when she suddenly ran off towards the river, volunteering to catch a fish for him.

Not seeing the harm in it, Phoenix followed after, a slightly amusing smirk playing across his muzzle. She certainly seemed easy to please, but he supposed that was better than being stubborn and not caring about what anyone thought of her. Usually that kind of attitude accompanied asinine behavior, something he’d rather not have to put up with. “Really, y’don’t hafta…” he began put was cut off by the completion of her task. Phoenix looked admiringly at the fish before returning his gave to the female and shaking his head. The long braid of unruly mane dangling from his neck bobbed up and down with this action.

“Not bad,” he complimented. “There’re a number of wolves here who know how t’start fires. If y’work with ‘em t’thaw ‘em out, y’might make this winter a lot easier on all of us. Welcome t’the Place of Lightning and Thunder, Kyuubi. Subordinates th’rank we give all new members. There’re just a couple rules y’need to know, an’ I’m sure you can figure out th’rest. First, there’s a dog clan east a’here, set up territory ‘round the beaches. They don’t like wolves, so stay away from ‘em. Second, animals which are friends, not food are off-limits ‘round here. They’re hard t’catch anyway, but just in case you have an opportunity t’eat one, don’t. We got a member here that has… close connections with the critters. There’re some caves on th’west side of our territory, you can pick one out for a h0me if y’don’t feel like diggin’ a den.” His initiation speech done, Phoenix shuffled his legs to keep them from falling asleep as he awaited her response.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread