Knock at my Door
[html]
<333 307

The being who greeted her was very unlike any of the others that had come before him. Yet Nayru's face remained stoically pleasant as she surveyed the man. One eye, one arm… Nayru was almost surprised to count two ears atop his head and two feet on his legs. His face was weathered and grizzled, and certainly his age surpassed many of the fresher faces with which she was acquainted. He seemed gruffer than most, even perhaps more rough around the edges that Ghita had been upon meeting her on the Crimson Dream borders. Yet for all this Nayru stood as tall as her short frame allowed.

"Greetings Jefferson. I am Nayru, of Dahlia de Mai." She paused a beat, surely one as experienced as he could smell the telltale signs of the flower pack upon her pelt, but it was still polite to be through in one's introductions. "I have recently been appointed leader there, and thought that I should speak with the leaders of the neighboring packs. As it is, I have yet to speak with anyone from Phoenix Valley, would you be so kind as to grant such a request?" The two toned girl did not mention Conor, for if she a man cared about his northern neighbors he probably knew enough to ask questions, which Nayru would not mind.

There were always questions, but Nayru only liked to offer explanations for those which she knew were certain. If some knowledge could be omitted for simplicities sake or for time, she often would. As it was, the inquisitive woman had questions of her own, knowing almost nothing of Phoenix Valley in comparison to the previous packs she had visited. Yet they would be answered in time, some simply by coming here, and others by asking out right. When and if the timing was right.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread