[/html]
New Shore
[html]WC: 200
They had laughed hard at her misfortune. The wolf known as Roran especially went wild with hysteria. She suddenly scooped her hand within the water and splashed the silly wolf. She grinned a large grin. I'm Saxif Goldenfeather. I am new to these lands. You are actually the first wolf I've met here. Her tongue rolls out again. She pulled herself from the water and shook her body from head to toe. If you were wet already you'd probably be about ten feet in... guess my revenge will have to wait. She sits next to the Roran to keep herself from looming over him. She had needed a good laugh, her journey had been long and with out interaction.

She noticed though his scent was different once she got use to the wet stench of him. She suddenly started to really sniff him, nearly invading his personal space. Why do you smell different? Do all lupreci smell this way here? Her golden eyes filled with curiousity as she tilted her head to the side questioningly. She liked this wolf, he was near her age and would probably make a fun friend. She smiled again as she awaited his response.

Messages In This Thread