I used to think I had to do it on my own
[html]

Word Count » 000

ooc... Set tomorrow Cause of my strel thread dated today>.<

Ic...

Amaranth watched her mate and her son. The interaction between the two so normal and so full of love. Jiva was smart but still young and driven by instinct more then anything. Though they had evolved there were some things that just couldn't be done with. Instincts that had been formed through millions of years were not easily rid of. Though from what she had read even human children teethed.

Amaranth looked at him as he began to make a toy out of his fathers belt. Amaranth dug through her bag as she searched for a chew toy she watched Niro gently scold the boy. Amaranth reached other and placed the boy on the blanket as she placed a teddy bear in front of him.

"Mother got it for him. She stopped by before you came home. She wanted to see how he was doing." Amaranth said as she grabbed herself a dish. She served herself a small amount and then took a piece of meat that was cooked. She pulled it apart and set it in front of Jiva. she had slowly been moving him off of milk and onto food. She smiled as she watched him turn his attention from the bear to the food. "It works well for teething too I'm trying to get him off of milk because he's starting to bite." she said. Her mother told her it would happen but she just didn't want to admit her mother was right.

<style>
.marie-txt {font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 12px; line-height:20px; letter-spacing:-.5px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px; padding:0px 0px 5px 0px; margin:5px auto; width:500px; }
.marie-txt .inner {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Q3pFD.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px;}
.marie-txt .ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:tahoma, verdana, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; margin:5px auto; width:100%;}
.marie-txt .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; font-style:normal;}
.marie-txt p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.marie-txt b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;}
.marie-txt u {text-decoration: none; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; font-style:italic; font-variantConfusedmall-caps;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread