Friends and maple trees
Too lazy to set my table tonight Tongue

I haven’t fully explored these grounds. So I will let you find a stream while I go behind that log I was resting on. She smiles and bounds to the log. She gracefully jumps up and into the tall grass. She glances around and sniffs the air to be certain she would be safe as she shifted. She didn’t shift too often; she favoured her lupus form to that of her optime. So shifting still took a bit of effort.

She felt her hackles grow in length first. She knew they were becoming a more blonde colour than cream. It was the only difference that she noticed between the two forms. Her hair would become a more silky golden sheen than a flat pale color. She felt and heard her bones crackle in that fascinating way that would make her giggle lightly and wince at the same moment. She felt her hips pop into their new position as the joints in her paws stretched and spread her digits apart. The sap that filled her paw made her yelp lightly as the fur between her growing fingers pulled her claws into more of a fist than an outstretched hand. She shook her claw trying to stretch it gently to loosen the fingers. The hair pulled at the sensitive points of her claw causing her a pain she felt was unnecessary. Therefore she gave up and would just hope some water would help loosen the goo.

She straightened and stretched her spine as it shifted. Then Saxif leaned on each leg stretching the other to allow the muscles to properly replace themselves. She did the same for her arms and torso. When she was done she shook her fur and ran her free claw through her long mane pushing her hair back with a few shorter strands that refused to go. Those landed just over her left eye. She picked the strands and set them more in the middle of her forehead in order to keep her eye clear of the obstruction. She smiled. She was now in her optime form. This form a taller more shapely one than that of her lupus stance. Her muscles always shifted to support her new pressure points so she would gain a more slender hourglass shape than the even shape of the lupus.

She had then set out to find Luna in her two legged form.

Messages In This Thread