I mean no harm
Lol, at first I thought Marahute was his son then I read Niro's profile...

Mysterious looked up at the two and he smiled, spotting Jiva he thought they're like father and son. He'd always wanted a son but most women couldn't stand his slightly perverted side of him." Hey,I just can't help it, babe!", he'd yell as each female escaped him, wanting their dignity back and sometimes almost their virginity. Father and son... The words replayed faintly in his head. They also meant something more to him. How his father never even knew of him. The thought bothered him a bit and opened up another part of his mind which forced him to imagine. But when it all comes back to it, he wasn't sure what to think of a father-son relationship because it meant so many things to him.

"Hey, I'm looking to join a pack and this one looks like it'd be nice to live in" His head was tilted into an intelligent stare but yet he had already swallowed his pride and showed signs of submission. His ears that folded over were tucked back, he was slightly lying on his back, exposing his belly. "Feel free to take a whiff of me, I won't bite, and like I said, I mean no harm" His mellow sharp pitched voice chimed back in, "What's the little man's name?" he said calmly, smiling towards Jiva.

Messages In This Thread