Breakfast anyone?
((Err....don't mind Liam. He takes after his grandma. LOL))

He'd been startled by the Secui who tumbled into his side. His lips automatically curled back to threaten with fangs, his ears folding back, until he realized the secui was white furred, not black. Liam had danced backwards, away from the tangle of white limbs, his eyes wide. The secui was female, Tal realized, and she seemed to be amused by the predicament. She rolled off, and the male stood, testing his limbs for injuries. A few bruises, probably, but nothing major or lasting. He shook his body like he was shaking off water, then sat, listening to her words. He wanted to be stiff and proper, but her way of speaking was disarming, and he found himself smiling at her. He inclined his head politely, then spoke. "No harm done, Saxif. I am Tal, and this is Liam."

Liam eyed the female, then ran to his father's side, reassuring himself his dad was unhurt. He turned on the bigger female, his ears back. His voice, somewhere between child and teen, came out indignantly. "You should be more careful! You coulda hurt my dad."

Tal nudged his son gently. "Liam. Show respect. She apologized." The young boy glanced over his shoulder at his father and then sat, sulking. Tal returned his bi-colored gaze to the woman. "Sorry we scared your deer...Liam gets overexcited. I'm trying to teach him how to hunt, but he gets pretty eager."

Messages In This Thread