Alone.
[html]

Ooc.

WC: 152

The sky rumbled as she stood there with Echo. A few drops of rain landed, but not too many yet. Axelle didn’t mind rain. She didn’t melt when water touched her, and she actually kind of liked it. Of course her white side, when drenched, made her look like a wet rat, while the black side did the same, but not as bad. A big drop hit her on the nose and it splashed into one of her eyes. She shook her fur. Shelter might not have been such a bad idea.

Sure.

She prepared to follow Echo, and then realized he’d asked a question. What brought you here? A lot of things brought her here, especially the fact that she had never been here before. Now she realized why; there was nothing to do here. Nothing interesting, no graveyards, no souls to talk to. Nothing.

I’m a traveler. I go places.

Speaks Thinks Acts.

<style>
.lilskull-text {padding:0px 9px;}
.lilskull ooc {color:#3a3a3a;}
.lilskull i {color:#ffffff; font-style:italic;}
.lilskull b {color:#ab0632; font-weight:bold;}
.lilskull {width:350px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#6c6c6c; background-image:url(http://i53.tinypic.com/2v3ikcp.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:345px 0px 6px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#000000; word-spacing:.2px; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.1px; text-align:justify; border:1px solid #000000;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread