Something To Tell
[html]

OOC/WC

As soon as Aslan's sweet voice reached her ears, Io relaxed. Bending down awkwardly to the boy, she tickled his ears with the tips of her finger, for that was as far as she could bend down. 'Where have you been? I have been looking for you, you did not tell me where you were going'. Her voice turned a little sharper as her sentence ended. She was displeased with his sudden disappearance, but she would not let that mar their relationship.

A weary smile crossed the woman's face as she prepared herself for the news. 'I was thinking about moving. To another pack. Myself and Aeron were speaking about it, Sarajevo has been spoken to also'. Io felt terrible about dropping this on such a young child. He had only just joined Inferni, and now he was being forced to move. Io would not leave him in Inferni. He was her child and if he protested she would have no choice but to force him. She did not want that to happen however, she hoped he would agree. Io frowned, it was obvious now that the birth of her fourth litter was nearing. They would be dead, she knew that she would not raise her hopes.

<style type="text/css">
.io-motherly b {font-weight:bold; color:#1c1b1b; letter-spacing:1px; }
.io-motherly .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; color:#827d7d;}
.io-motherly p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.io-motherly {margin:0px auto; width:399px; background-color:#484545; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/J7ZB3.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #1c1b1b; padding: 300px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#6d6b6b; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread