I've got a dream~!
[html]

Frying pannnnn

Savina's mind could truly not comprehend the sight before her. Usually if she found some outsider traipsing upon their lands she would have quickly made sure they discovered the error of their ways, but this...this was so odd. People going around dancing and singing were hardly a common sight and she could not connect the fact that a stranger with trespassing with the image before her. There was some kind of weasel draped around the girl's neck that seemed to take notice of the ebony leader and quickly chittered a warning to it's songbird companion. It was only then that the pale girl took note of her presence and seemed just as surprised to see the foreign woman as Savina was to see the strange fey. Rapidly her surprised melded into strong fear that hit the Consul's senses like a stone. The girl whipped out some kind of...instrument before diving behind a boulder for shelter.

Two sets of eyes peered warily at her from behind the large rock. The strange femme shakily asked who the Marino was and ordered her to stay back. The utterly confused expression on the Consul's face shift to an exasperated frown as arms crossed over her chest. "I believe I should be the one asking questions, seeing as you're dancing around on my land." Was the young wolf really so clueless as she looked? "You don't have to act so afraid. Even if you are trespassing I'm not going to hurt you." Attacking someone so naive would just be downright mean-spirited, even if they were in the wrong. "I'm Savina Marino, the leader of this pack, Crimson Dreams. Who are you?" accented tones questioned somewhat sharply.

<style type="text/css">
.allifreebei04 b {font-weight:bold; color:#f4ebed; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #232129; }
.allifreebei04-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#1e2f42; text-align:center;}
.allifreebei04 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.allifreebei04 {margin:0 auto; width:480px; background-color:#4b77a5; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... ebei04.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #f4ebed; padding: 105px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#1e2f42; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.allifreebei04-border1 {width:482px; border:1px solid #1e2f42; margin:0 auto;}
.allifreebei04-line1 {width:450px; border-bottom:1px solid #a5bbd2; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
---
[/html]

Messages In This Thread