New Shore
Sorry its been so long for a reply ^_^

You’re not a lupreci? Interesting. On top of being the first I’ve met you are the first of your kind I have met. You are becoming quite the interesting male Roran. Her smile grows. Her pack had been so filled with laws and secret laws, she was so unsure of what was in this new world. Her first law broken was leaving the pack and now her second was interacting with a non-lupreci lupus. She had glowed with a bit of a rebellious pride. She looked into the wolf’s blue eyes and was bursting with questions. She didn’t want to be over curious but she figured a few would be a good start.

So Roran, what can you tell me of these lands. Anything I should know? About the packs or creatures or dangers lurking? Should I expect to see more of your kind here? This Pheonix Valley pack… do you enjoy it? She thought her questions might be slightly erratic but she had often been like that when her youthful curiosity took over. Her tail wagged lightly as she sat next to him awaiting any answer from the happy white wolf. The view had suddenly become less interesting when the knowledge of the lands was at her grasp.

Messages In This Thread