Here I stand
[html]

I have no clue where this thread is going. Big Grin

So beautifully wrong

It seemed like her life was finally back on track. She had gotten to go out on her own the day before, but today little Sirius accompanied her on her trip out of the territories. She did worry about him sometimes, but she knew that if anything seriously dangerous came that she couldn't fight, she could grab him and run. Naniko was in her two-legged form today, so running wouldn't be a problem at all.

She led the rust colored boy through the territories slowly. They'd taken most of the morning strolling along, and now it was nearly noon. It was warm enough outside that she wasn't shivering, but a cool breeze swept over the pair of them occasionally, making it feel a few degrees cooler. "We should have brought a blanket" The white female commented as she came to a halt, looking out over the land. They'd reached some sort of a field, one with plants that were beginning to grow. Sirius approached one, batted at it with his paw, then frowned. "Ssshap" He said, pulling his paw back and examining it. "Howts"

"Sharp? Oh, sweetie...you shouldn't touch those. I didn't realize. These plants must be the poky kind. Let me see" She kneeled down beside him, picking him up and looking at the paw. "Not bleeding--I think you'll be all right. Just be more careful" She kissed the paw and put the nearly two-month-old back onto the ground. This was the farthest they'd wandered now that Sirius was able to walk more on his own...but he seemed full of energy. "Ssshap pwat howt SSSisi" 'Sisi' was the best interpretation of his own name that he could get out; he had troubles with the letters R and S. Just his luck that his name included both of those letters.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread