Patience is a virtue
[html]
http://avatars.ourdarkarts.net/souls/ot ... bottom.jpg) no-repeat; background-position: center bottom; width: 400px; border: 1px solid #000;" align="center">
OOC:
Oh poor Ember! I laughed at this post and then felt horrible that she was scared. -pets-

BIC:
Sedition very rarely got angry. He could remember three, maybe four incidences of being really angry and they were always directed at his father or his older cousin. He hadn't even been angry when he had found out about Salvaged and all his sins. Now his dinner was under the earth and his stomach was beginning to complain. She was apologizing... Sedition furrowed his brow and then raised an eyebrow in question. What was she so sorry for? He had coughed, he had made the hare run. Whatever the case he got the point; she was very sorry.

Raising a paw he took a step towards the burrow, beckoning her towards the burrow and it was then that he got his question answered. Did she think that he was going to hurt her? Him, Sedition Wick, hurt her? Whipping his head around he waited until she gave her name, eyes now lightened by the fact that she was young, confused and he had been terribly rude. ”Ember is it? I'm the one that's sorry Ember, I didn't mean to be so harsh, I just coughed and the hare ran. Not your fault a'tall. Come on dear, help me get that hare.” His eyes brightened some, tail swishing gently. A smile lit his features and he playfully crept forward, beckoning again with his paw.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread