New Shore
He nodded his head when she commented about him not being a Luperci, and was slightly proud of himself for being the first wolf and non-Luperci she had met here. He liked making new friends, and her eagerness for knowledge almost matched his own curiosity as a young wolf.

He cocked his head to the side as he thought for a few moments about how to answer her questions. "Well, this land is quite nice, its bountiful with food and nice people. So far i have visited 3 other packs besides my own, as is my rank and duty. And there are some dangers lurking about." He leaned close to her and whispered as if someone might over hear. "In truth, there is a rapist lose near my pack, he got to my mother" He says, growling slightly at the memory of how his mother seemed that faithful day.

He smiled at her other questions. "And yes you will meet more of my kind, there are many many other wolves in this land, and not all are Luperci. And yes i do like my life in Pheonix Valley, i have my own cabin" He says this last peice of information with a slightly arrogant tone.

Messages In This Thread